Million Dollar Cowboy Bar is ClosedMarch 17, 2020
3/17/20- Effective immediately, The Million Dollar Cowboy Bar will be closed until March 31, 2020 in response to state and local health department orders centered on the spreading of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus). As of yesterday, March 16, 2020, all live music and events was suspended or postponed. The Cowboy Bar continues to make the health and safety of our guests, employees, and community our top priority.
Please check this page for further news updates.
Silver Dollar Inc. President, Jim Waldrop said “Our goal along with our public health officials and our elected officials is to minimize the impact of the COVID-19 virus on our community. With a united effort we believe we can return to normalcy in short order. We are very sorry for any inconvenience, thank you for understanding and we look forward to welcoming you back soon."
Let’s all prevent the spread of germs. Here’s how:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Limit contact with others, and try to preserve defensible space when possible among strangers and in public settings.
- PLEASE stay home if you are sick or are part of the vulnerable population for this disease
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.