Live Streaming SessionsApril 15, 2020
Are you missing live music as much as we are? We thought so. So we are bringing 30-minute performances by some of Jackson’s finest and most celebrated musicians to your house!
Our sister bar, the Silver Dollar Bar & Grill has created a schedule of ten free performances every Tuesday and Friday night starting at 7:30pm. Music fans can simply tune in from their homes with Facebook to watch their favorite local artists. The Cowboy Bar will host 1 session on Friday, May 1st with Cal and Teddy Linford of The Linfords. This session can be viewed on the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar's Facebook page.
Additionally, in support of our musicians through this difficult time, a virtual tip jar will be listed so fans can tip the featured artist via PayPal or Venmo.
Get To Know Each Artist on 96.9 KMTN
Jackson Hole Radio will help promote the series by airing music from the scheduled artists prior to their streaming shows on popular radio station 96.9 KMTN – The Mountain. Scott Anderson, owner of JH Radio, added, “This is a profound community situation and music has the power to bring us together, even if it’s from the safety of our own homes. Anything we can do to help.”
Other Artists in the Series Include:
- Tuesday, April 14th: Justin Smith (One Ton Pig)
- Friday, April 17th: Tasha and Rob (Tasha and the Goodfellows)
- Tuesday, April 21st: Michael Batdorf (One Ton Pig)
- Friday, April 24th: Greg Creamer (Dirt Road)
- Tuesday, April 28th: Mike and Kate Swanson (Coyote Queen)
- Friday May 1st: Cal & Teddy Linford (The Linfords)
- Tuesday, May 5th: Pat Chadwick (Inland Isle & Canyon Kids)
- Friday, May 8th: Bo Depena from (Bo Depena Band)
- Tuesday, May 12th: Derrik Hufsmith (Derrik & the Dynamos)
- Friday, May 15th: Jenny Tolman. This is a special performance live from Nashville