Million Dollar Cowboy Bar - COVID-19 UpdatesJuly 8, 2020
This information is constantly changing as new developments continue to evolve. We will be sure to update this page as new information becomes available.
The Cowboy Bar continues to make the health and safety of our guests, employees, and community our top priority. General Manager says “All employees have been trained on insuring social distancing best practices with the safety and health of the patrons and staff their top priority. Our goal along with our public health officials and our elected officials is to minimize the impact of the COVID-19 virus on our community. With a united effort we believe we can return to normalcy in short order. We are very sorry for any inconvenience, thank you for understanding and we look forward to welcoming you back soon."
Are you open?
We are open Tuesday-Saturday from 2pm-10pm. We do not take reservations but operate on a first-come, first-serve basis.
If you are trying to make a dinner reservation at Paulie’s (formerly known as the Million Dollar Cowboy Steakhouse), it is a separate business and you can find them online here or you can call them at 307-733-4790.
Are face masks required?
Currently, there is a town ordinance in effect until January 25th, 2021 requiring all persons to wear a face covering when they are inside a place of business. When you are seated at your table you are free to remove your mask.
Do you have live music?
The Million Dollar Cowboy Bar is embracing a sit down atmosphere to bring live music back to the iconic music venue. We will host small acts on our stage every Tuesday-Saturday from 6-9:45pm. Dance floor is closed at this time. You can view the music schedule here.
What extra steps are you taking to clean and sanitize?
Since COVID-19, we have placed an extra emphasis on disinfecting high-touch areas. Our staff is screened every day for fever, couch, and shortness of breath and all staff is required to wear masks and wash their hands frequently.
How many cases of COVID-19 are in Jackson?
Please visit the Wyoming Department of Health for the most current updates.
Let’s all prevent the spread of germs. Here’s how:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Limit contact with others, and try to preserve defensible space when possible among strangers and in public settings.
- PLEASE stay home if you are sick or are part of the vulnerable population for this disease
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.